Who are we?
Belovedlove is a nonprofit faith-based venture.
Our purpose is:
1. to help people find the joy that comes from embracing, soaking in, and absorbing God’s unconditional love, and
2. to encourage people to then follow His greatest commandment: to love God, and their neighbors, and themselves.
The cornerstone principles of Belovedlove are found in the following Bible passages :
Matthew 22:37-40 (NAS): ~And He [Jesus] said to him, “’you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. And a second is like it ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.
Be loved: The name belovedlove was chosen because it represents the importance of first learning to receive God’s love: to be loved. It is impossible to give His love unless we have first received it.
Love: Once we begin to absorb and live in God’s love for us we can start to love others with His power, insight, joy, spirit.
So first of all, be loved. Then love.
Be loved, love.
What makes us unique?
• Strong biblical foundation
• Fresh approach
• Original content and downloads
• Clear, concise language and concepts
• Well-organized multimedia resources
• Imaginative ideas for incorporating truth into your life
• Practical tools to help you learn and remember new habits of thought
• Speaking availability for events and retreats
How did this organization begin?
“I [Lydia] have been focused on the importance of receiving and living in the reality of God’s love for the past several years, and have written extensively on this topic. As I grew in my understanding of what it means to embrace and live in this life-giving, joy-producing love, I felt like God asked me to begin sharing some things I have learned in my journey. Thus the website, and the writing and speaking.”
LYDIA FLOREN | FOUNDER OF BELOVEDLOVE
*Our weekly email contains "Reflections" as well as a quote "Sunray" that you can print out and post. We guarantee that your name/email address will not be shared with any other person or organization.